- Postal code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A postal code (known in various countries as a post code or postcode) is a series of letters and or digits appended to a postal address for the purpose of sorting mail
- Postal Code
Zip Codes, Postal Codes, and Zip Code Maps for the United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Australia and Germany
- Postal codes in Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Canadian postal code is a six-character string that forms part of a postal address in Canada Like British and Dutch postcodes, Canada's postal codes are alphanumeric
- International Zip Codes, International Postal Codes, Zip . . .
Find International Zip Codes, International Postal Codes, Zip Code Search, Postcode Finder, Current Postage Stamp - Afghanistan to Azerbaijan
- Postal Codes in Canada - Canada News on About: Government . . .
Look up postal codes for Canada using street addresses Find out what the format means, and where to place them in address labels
- Postal and ZIP Code database - GeoPostcodes
Postal code - ZIP codes Download zipcodes listing by countries Buy postcodes of the world International zip code database PIN codes list
- U. S. Zip Code List, Canadian Postal Code Listing, FREE . . .
ZIP Code Database list Demographics - ZIP Codes by City, County, and State - ZIP Code Boundary Data - Free ZIP Code Finder - Maps, Area Codes, Household Income
- Zip Codes Postal Codes of the World - Absolutely All Of . . .
Embassies of the world, Search the largest embassy consulate database on the internet
- Ontario Postal Codes | Postal-Code. org
Ontario Postal Code Map EasyURL:'postal-code org Province ontario' for Ontario postal code and information
- Sri Lanka Postal Codes
Gampaha : Akaragama: GQ: 11536 : Ganemulla: GQ : 11020 : Pepiliyawala: GQ : 11741 : Alawala: GQ : 11122 : GonawalaWP: GQ : 11630 : Pethiyagoda GQ : 11043 : Ambagaspitiya